I had the most calm, gentle and wonderful birth
Your joy, your wisdom and your delivery was brilliant
Work with your body in trust
All classes cancelled until further notice.
Karen is available for one to one skype and other remote consultations and support.
A path to a safe, calm, joyous and even pain-free birth for your baby.
Through a tried and tested programme of deep relaxation, self-hypnosis, proper breathing and decisive education about pregnancy and birth, you will be guided to discover your natural instincts and birth your baby with trust, safety and ease.
Read my story to discover how I conceived against all odds and gave birth to my beautiful son at home at 43 weeks, peacefully and calmly. Learn how your birthing can also be returned to a safe, trusting, beautiful and even sacred experience
Whether this is your first or subsequent birth and whether you are birthing at home, a hospital
- Highly experienced (Maria Mongan trained/certified 2005)
- Founder of breathe to a better birth www.breathetoabetterbirth.com
- Co-founder Bishopstone ante-natal retreats with husband, Simon Prideaux www.cranialosteopath.com
- Midwife recommended
- Fedant approved
- Consultant – Lulubaby (www.lulubaby.co.uk) & My healthcare
- Professional communicator (ex Ceo Kazoo communications)
- Excellent, verifiable testimonials
- Flexible teaching options and venues
- Venues London-wide inc. Queens Park, Moorgate, Chelsea as well as Bucks/South Oxon
- Holistic support through network of practitioners/therapists
- Small personal groups
- Supports home or hospital births with NHS St Mary’s Paddington, Queen Charlottes Hammersmith, Chelsea and Westminster South Kensington, Royal Free Hampstead, Stoke Mandeville, Watford, John Radcliffe Oxford, Portland hospital
Liz and Roy,
Andy & Jacob
and Chris Whitworth
Taking the Birthing World by Calm