I had the most calm, gentle and wonderful birth
Your joy, your wisdom and your delivery was brilliant
Work with your body in trust
Hypnobirthing is here to offer you:
A path to a safe, calm, joyous and even pain-free birth for your baby.
Through a tried and tested programme of deep relaxation, self-hypnosis, proper breathing and decisive education about pregnancy and birth, you will be guided to discover your natural instincts and birth your baby with trust, safety and ease.
Read my story to discover how I conceived against all odds and gave birth to my beautiful son at home at 43 weeks, peacefully and calmly. Learn how your birthing can also be returned to a safe, trusting, beautiful and even sacred experience
Whether this is your first or subsequent birth and whether you are birthing at home, a hospital
“My passion is to return the trust to birth and to help parents feel empowered throughout their pregnancy, birth and beyond. I believe that conception and birth is life affirming, joyful, miraculous and sacred. We can all learn to replace fear and anxiety with positive expectation and hope once more”Karen Mander
- Highly experienced (Maria Mongan trained/certified 2005)
- Founder of breathe to a better birth www.breathetoabetterbirth.com
- Co-founder Bishopstone ante-natal retreats with husband, Simon Prideaux www.cranialosteopath.com
- Midwife recommended
- Fedant approved
- Consultant – Lulubaby (www.lulubaby.co.uk) & My healthcare
- Professional communicator (ex Ceo Kazoo communications)
- Excellent, verifiable testimonials
- Flexible teaching options and venues
- Venues London-wide inc. Queens Park, Moorgate, Chelsea as well as Bucks/South Oxon
- Holistic support through network of practitioners/therapists
- Small personal groups
- Supports home or hospital births with NHS St Mary’s Paddington, Queen Charlottes Hammersmith, Chelsea and Westminster South Kensington, Royal Free Hampstead, Stoke Mandeville, Watford, John Radcliffe Oxford, Portland hospital
Ante-natal classes for London professionals www.lulubaby.co.uk
“Without a doubt we would not have had the natural birth of our choise without Hypnobirthing (R) and Karen. This was so different to my first traumatic birth. There was no fear or unmanageable pain, just hope and joy.”
Liz and Roy,
“Jacob Harrison Richard Brooks was born on November 23rd 2016, after the most beautiful and wonderful birth we could have ever hoped for. We really have you to thank for it. Your weekend course was the first step towards the wonderful experience we were to have a few months later.”
Andy & Jacob
“Hi Karen, another great birth which I totally put down to Hypnobirthing. Breathing is so powerful! No pain relief and I got my water birth again. Five hours from first twinge to delivery and boy is she chilled.”
and Chris Whitworth
Taking the Birthing World by Calm
How we help parents?
Watch this short film to find out more about BBB and how it can help you?